Ask A CFP® Pro: Are You Pessimistic or Optimistic?
Today is the first episode of our Ask a CFP series. Each month we will answer your questions about money, investing, and retirement. The big question today: “Are you pessimistic or optimistic about where we are going?”
Listen Now: Ask a CFP® Pro: Are You Pessimistic or Optimistic?
Ask a CFP® Pro: Are You Pessimistic or Optimistic?
Subscribe Where You Find Your Podcasts
Here are the questions we answer on today’s show:
- Are airline stocks a good buy? What’s the best way to invest?
- My employer stopped matching my 401(k), should I also stop my contributions?
- Since my IRA has decreased in value, is now a good time to convert it to a Roth IRA?
- With businesses starting to reopen, is now a good time to buy stocks?
- Do you think we’ve seen the end of the bear market? Are you pessimistic or optimistic about where we are going?
What is your pressing question?
Do you have a question about money, investing or retirement. Here is your chance to get straight answers from a Certified Financial Planner™ Pro. Click on the button to send us your questions. We’ll answer it on an upcoming episode of our Ask a CFP show.
You can also ask your question in the comments section below!
About the Author
Neal Watson is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional and a Financial Advisor with Fleming Watson Financial Advisors. He specializes in helping hard working, middle class families plan for retirement.